ICAR-RESEARCH COMPLEX FOR EASTERN REGION in (ICAR-RCER) recruitment Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in ICAR-RESEARCH COMPLEX FOR EASTERN REGION. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 02 November 2022. Agriculture Job
Name of the Project :-“”Optimizing soil organic carbon stock in rice based cropping system under irrigated ecosystem”
F.No. IRCER/ 12-8/Rectt. /JRF/ 2020
|ICAR-RESEARCH COMPLEX FOR EASTERN REGION (ICAR-RCER)||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc. in Soil Science/ Agronomy/Chemicals/ Environmental Science / Microbiology/ Plant Physiology /Meteorology/ Agricultural Engineering with 4 years of bachelor’s degree.|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||ICAR Research Complex for Eastern Region, ICAR Parisar, P.O.-BV College, Patna-800014 (Bihar)|
|Desirable Experience||knowledge and experience on analysis of soil, plant, and greenhouse gases.|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000/- p.m. + HRA, as per rule.|
|Posted on||13 Oct, 2022|
|Date & time of Interview :-||2nd November 2022 at 10.30 A.M.|
Age as on date of interview :- Maximum 35 years for men. Maximum 40 years for women. Age relaxation as per GOI/ ICAR rules).
Service Period:- For 06 month from the date of joining or termination of the project whichever is earlier.
Place of posting earlier :- ICAR-RCER, Patna
Place of Interview :- ICAR Research Complex for Eastern Region, ICAR Parisar, P.O.-BV College, Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Terms & Conditions:
- The post is purely contractual and co-terminus with the project with no provision for regularization.
- The Director, ICAR Research Complex for Eastern Region, ICAR Parisar, Patna reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview and terminate the contract, even before completion of the project for
which no appeal shall be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- candidates may appear for walk-in-interview with bio-data, passport size photograph, original certificates and attested photocopies of all certificate, mark sheets, degree and testimonials.
- candidates reaching at ICAR-RCER, Patna, after specified timing i.e. enrolment at 10.30 AM-11.80 AM only), may not ordinarily be entertained.
- Any change in the information provided in the advertisement, shall only be published on the Institute website: (www.icarrcer.in). Hence, the candidates must keep on visiting the website for necessary
updates, if any.
- income Tax will be deducted at source from the emoluments of RAs/SRF/JRF, etc. working in various schemes of ICAR as per rules.