ICAR-NATIONAL DAIRY RESEARCH INSTITUTE recruitment Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Project Associate-I in ICAR-NATIONAL DAIRY RESEARCH INSTITUTE. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 31-10-2022 . Agriculture Job
Name of the Project – Collaborative project of ICARNDRI, ERS, Kalyani entitled “Electronic Platform to Monitor Cattle Health and Milk Quality” with CDAC, Kolkata under Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India.
|ICAR-NATIONAL DAIRY RESEARCH INSTITUTE (NDRI) Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate-I|
|Education Requirement||Master’s degree in Agricultural Sciences/Life Sciences/MVSC or Bachelor of Technology in ECE/Computer Science/Machine learning and Artificial Engineering from any recognized University
Desirable Qualification: Experience in animal monitoring and data recording and analysis. Proficiency in computer skills and data handling and analysis. Or Experience of working with image analysis/machine vision technology etc.
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||ICAR-NDRI, ERS, Kalyani|
|Posted on||13 Oct, 2022|
|Date & time of Interview :-||31-10-2022 at 10.00 A.M.|
Age as on date of interview :- Maximum Age limit: 35 years on the date of interview for Project Associate -I (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and PHC as per GOI/ICAR rules) )
18 months or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier
Place of posting earlier :- ICAR-NDRI, ERS, Kalyani
Place of Interview :- ICAR-NDRI, ERS, Kalyani
Terms & Conditions:
The above position is purely temporary and will be filled in on Contractual basis.
- The selected candidate shall have no right/claim for regular appointment at this Institute, as the engagement is co-terminus with the Project.
- Interested candidates may attend Walk-in-Interview on the dates & time as indicated along with original certificates and typed bio-data with one set of attested copies of each their certificates with
passport size photograph.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only Indian citizen will be eligible to attend the Walk-In-Interview.
- All eligible candidates are advised to be present at least 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date
of interview for completing necessary formalities.
- No entry/registration after prescribed time of Walk- in-interview. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
The candidate (s) interested to attend the Walk-in-Interview must bring their original documents and typed application in prescribed format as per Application detail given in the last along with self attested copies of his/her qualification, experience etc.
In case any disputes, it will be resolved within the jurisdiction of Kalyani Court only.
The decision of the Head, ICAR-NDRI, ERS, Kalyani will be final and binding in all aspects.
(1) Those candidates who are already working in any project/scheme/organization
should bring “No Objection Certificate” from his present employer.
(2) The participating candidate must bring and produce the following original
documents at the time of Walk-in-interview failing which his/her candidature will
not be considered for interview.
(3) Original Degree Certificate of the Minimum Essential Qualification or Provisional
Degree Certificate of the Minimum Essential Qualification.
(4) Marks sheet/Transcript for the Essential Qualification.
(5) Professional Courses will be considered as defined in DBT OM No.
5/DS(F)/DBT/ 2014 dated 10th September, 2014.
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Late date||31-10-2022 at 10.00 A.M.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Join Now|