Navsari Agriculture University Admission 2020: Application Form
2nd week of July 2020
Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) is located in Navsari, Gujarat. It is teaching education on agriculture and allied science at the undergraduate, postgraduate and research level. The university has been recognized by UGC and came into existence in the year 2004. In the post, graduation the university provides a degree in MBA in Agribusiness Management, M.Tech, M.Sc, MV.Sc and Ph.D. While determining the merit cut-off 60% weightage are awarded to the applicant’s mark in theory papers (PCB/PCM) and 40% weightage is given to GUJCET/JEE Main scores.
Navsari Agricultural University provides plenty of courses in the discipline of agriculture and related sciences at the undergraduate level. Candidates may choose a four-year degree course of B.Techacross seven specializations, honors degree courses in Allied Sciences with eight disciplines and Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences.NAU gives you education in agriculture up to Ph.D. level Agriculture and Allied Science. NAU provides you with a master’s degree in Science, Technology, Veterinary Science and MBA in Agribusiness Management.
Candidates will be selected through the merit of qualifying examination and the results in a PG entrance. Also, candidates applying for MBA in Agribusiness Management have to follow separate admission to the proceedings of the APSEE Agribusiness Management Institute. MBA admissions are performed on the basis of entrance test, personal interview & group discussion.
Navsari Agriculture University 2020 Important Dates
Candidates must check the Navsari Agriculture University 2020 Important Dates
|Available on Application Form||3rd week of June 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||2nd week of July 2020|
|Online Deposition of the application fees in any branch of HDFC Bank (Processing charges &GST are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable)||3rd week of June 2020|
|Submission of Hard Copy of filled up form with necessary documents to the NAU, Navsari||3rd week of July 2020|
|Name of Faculty||Name of the Office/ University
to which form is to be submitted
|Date of Display of
for the entrance test on the above website
|Date of Entrance Test||Date of Result||Date of Counselling|
|Agriculture||3rd week of July 2020||1st week of August 2020||2nd week of August 2020||2nd week of August 2020||3rd week of August 2020|
|Horticulture||3rd week of August 2020|
|Veterinary||3rd week of August 2020|
||3rd week of August 2020|
|Food Technology||3rd week of August 2020|
|Forestry||3rd week of August 2020|
Reservation: The university offers reservations in accordance with the government norms under 85% state quota which is SC – 7%; ST – 15%; SEBC – 27%; PWD – 3%; Ex S – 1%.
Navsari Agriculture University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the Navsari Agriculture University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|Courses Name||Specialization||Eligibility||Selection Process|
||HSC in Science stream (PCB/ PCM/ PCBM) with English as a compulsory subject from Gujarat Board or any other board or university securing minimum 40% marks (35% for SC/ST candidates). For B.Sc(H) degree candidates must have PCB stream.||Class 12th Merit and GUJCET/JEE Main scores.|
|Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences|
Navsari Agriculture University 2020 Result
Candidates can check the result on the official website of the exam that executes the body using their Registration number and Roll Number. The scorecard won’t be forwarded to candidates over a post.
The authorities will be releasing sessions with the scorecard for online mode. Candidates must log on to the official website with their online application number and date of birth to download the scorecard. Candidates can download a scorecard till the day of the exam.
- All admissions at UG and PG are conducted according to procedures of Agricultural Universities of Gujarat Common Admission.
- For undergraduate courses, candidates should have gone through the class 12th examination in the Science stream and must have GUJCET/JEE scores.
- Postgraduate admissions can be found on the basis of merit of graduation degree and entrance exam performed by the Agricultural Universities of Gujarat.
- In the case of Ph.D., candidates who are about to submit their Master’s Degree thesis can apply for admissions.
- Admissions to MBA in Agribusiness Management are conducted on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the ASPEE Agribusiness Management Institute.
- Separate applications have to be submitted if a candidate wishes to apply for more than one faculty.
- Merit list of PG courses will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the Entrance test and marks obtained at graduation level with 50% weightage to each.
- 25% of the total number of seats is reserved for the candidates nominated by ICAR on the basis of All India Entrance Test, subject to qualifying minimum eligibility requirement.
- 85% admissions are for candidates belonging to the state of Gujarat, the remaining 15% admissions are for candidates belonging to other states.
- Other states candidates have to apply through Indian Council Agricultural Research (ICAR).