Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) will release the e-admit cards for All India Entrance Examinations for Admission (AIEEA) on the official website: icar.org.in and aieea.net
Candidates who have applied for postgraduate and PhD programmes may note that the test will be of two and half hours duration for UG/PG and 3 hours for PhD.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR ICAR AIEEA
- AIEEA (PhD and PG): June 22
- AIEEA (UG): June 23
MOCK TEST FOR PRACTISING AIEEA
- ICAR will conduct a mock test for practice purpose ‘to give the candidate look and feel of the Computer Based Test (CBT)’
- The notification about the time and date of the test will be notified to candidates later
EXAM PATTERN OF AIEEA
- Maximum marks in the UG exam: 720 marks
- PhD Exam: 200 marks
- PG Exam: 650 marks
Note: Without self-attestation of the photo as well as signature and putting thumb impression of the candidate on the e-Admit card, a candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is an apex body for coordinating, guiding, and managing research and education in agriculture in the entire country under the aegis of DARE, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India
- ICAR conducts All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) to Bachelor degree programmes in agriculture and allied subjects (other than veterinary sciences)