ICAR NAARM PGD-TMA 2020 Online/Offline Application Form has been Extended till 29th February 2020. The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) – National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) offers admission to the applicants in one year Post Graduate Diploma in Technology Management in Agriculture (PGD-TMA), which is two-semester course jointly offered by ICAR-NAARM and UoH, under distance learning mode.
Those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission in this program; they can join to get an excellent opportunity to systematically study the subject of technology management in agriculture.
From this article, applicants will know the detailed information of ICAR-NAARM PGDTMA admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
ICAR NAARM PGD-TMA 2020 Notification – Application Extended till 29th Feb.
There is an important schedule of ICAR-NAARM PGDTMA mentioned below for the aspiring and eligible candidates.
|Start Date of Application Form (Released)||11th December 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application form||29th February 2020 (Extended)|
|Submit last date receipt of ICAR NAARM PGD-TMA application||3rd week of the February 2020|
|Dates for GD/PI||14th – 18th April 2020 (PGDMA)|
ICAR NAARM PGDTMA Application Form 2020
The ICAR NAARM PGDTMA Application Form has been available through online as well as offline mode and those applicants are interested and eligible to complete their one year Post Graduate Diploma in Technology Management in Agriculture (PGD-TMA) from the National Academy of Agricultural Research Management, they can fill the application form through following the procedure mentioned below.
- ICAR NAARM PGD-TMA 2020 Online/Offline Application Form has been Released on 11th December 2019.
- ICAR NAARM PGD-TMA 2020 Application Form can be filled till 29th February 2020.
- To fill the application form offline, applicants can download it from the official website.
- After downloading and filling the application form, applicants can sent by post to the Academic Cell, National Academy of Agricultural Research Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030, Telangana India along with a Demand Draft (D.D) for Rs.300/– in favor of “ICAR Unit – NAARM A/C” payable at Hyderabad.
- The applicants must have to write their names clearly on the reverse side of Demand Draft.
- To fill the application online, applicants have to read instructions and fill the application form with all the correct and complete details.
- After uploading the required scanned documents in the prescribed format and making payment of application fee, applicants can submit the application form.
- They should also have to take the print out of application form for future use.
Documents to be submitted with Application Form
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or Matriculation (date of birth proof)
- Intermediate / Higher Secondary Education / 10 + 2
- Degree Marks Memo
- Degree Provisional / Original Certificate
- Postgraduate Degree Provisional Certificate and Marks Memo
- Experience Certificates from a current or former employer
- SC / ST / OBC (Latest) / PH Certificate from competent authority (wherever applicable)
- Photos four nos. (put inside an envelope / cover)
An application fee of Rs.300/- shall be paid ONLINE through NEFT. The Application fee receipt for the payment must be Uploading. Application fee receipt must be of Size- 10 kb to 180 kb and Document File Format must be in PDF
ICAR NAARM PGDTMA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants are going to fill the application form of this program, they must have to check their eligibility criteria, which are
- Candidates should be qualified in postgraduate in Agriculture / Social Sciences / Physical Sciences / Management /Life Sciences/Engineering/Law OR
- They must be graduate in Agricultural Sciences/Social Sciences/Physical Sciences/ Management/Life Sciences/Engineering/Law, with two years of work experience
About PGDTMA Programme
The Post Graduate Diploma in Technology Management in Agriculture (PGD-TMA) is a two-semester course jointly offered by NAARM and UoH, on a distance learning mode and the objective of this program to develop the skills of students, researchers, policymakers, IP and technology transfer practitioners as professionals to enable them to handle successfully Intellectual Property and Technology Management assignments in agriculture and related enterprises.
ICAR NAARM PGDTMA Merit List 2020
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of academic qualifications and relevant experience details provided while submitting the application form. Those applicants are selected in the merit list, they will be intimated through post/mail individually and also through email (address, if provided).
On the notice board at the Academic Cell and the Centre of Distance and Virtual learning UoH, and also on the Academy’s website, the merit list will be displayed to the candidates.
ICAR NAARM PGDTMA Reservation Criteria
There will be seat reservations for SC / ST / OBC/ PH students will be in accordance with the policy of the Government of India, and the guidelines of the University Grants Commission.
Those students have to apply in this program, they should have to submit their copy of their caste/tribe certificate from a Revenue Officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar / Mandal Revenue Officer along with application form.
ICAR NAARM PGDTMA 2020 Admission Procedure
The applicants will get admission finally on the basis of merit, i.e., academic record and professional experience and those applicants are selected in the merit list after their document verification of all the original certificates/marks certificates/experience certificates will be done at the time of first Semester contact classes.
Those applicants are selected for contact classes, they should have to carry their original certificates and the will be able to attend the first Semester-end examination only after this verification and the admission of the candidates will be provisional.
Those applicants have got admission in Post Graduate Diploma Programme have to pay the fee of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees twenty-five thousand only) in two equal installments and Rs.500/- as certificate fee by the prescribed date mentioned in the admission offer letter.
The same amount of fee is applicable to the students of Indian Origin living abroad, provided they should give a Correspondence Address in India for sending course material, assignment questions, program-related communications, etc. The foreign students residing in India and abroad will have to pay the fee of US$1200/- in two installments.
If you have any other Questions related to NAARM PGD-TMA 2020, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.