ICAR- CENTRAL CITRUS RESEARCH INSTITUTE in (CCRI) recruitment Project Associate-II Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Project Associate-II in CENTRAL CITRUS RESEARCH INSTITUTE. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 20 October 2022. Agriculture Job
Name of the Project :-“Utilization of citrus microbiome in rejuvenating Khasi mandarin plants affected by important citrus diseases”
Advt. No.: ICAR-CCRI/DBT/11/2022-23
|ICAR- CENTRAL CITRUS RESEARCH INSTITUTE (CCRI) Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate-II|
|Education Requirement||Possessing M.Sc. or M.Sc. (Ag.) degree in Microbiology/ Soil Microbiology with at least 60% marks|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||Amravati Road, Nagpur|
|Desirable Experience||Candidates have prior laboratory experience of working with plant DNA/RNA, sequencing of soil microbes|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000/- p.m. + 16% HRA, as per rule.|
|Posted on||20 Oct, 2022|
|Date & time of Interview :-||20.10.2022 at 10.30 A.M.|
Age as on date of interview :- Age limit for Project Associate –II 35 years for Men & 40 years for Women (Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 Year for SC/ST) as per Govt. of India/ICAR Rules.
Duration of the Up to 7th March, 2024 or till completion of the project whichever is project
Place of posting earlier :- Amravati Road, Nagpur
Place of Interview :- ICAR- Central Citrus Research Institute Opp. NBSS & LUP & Regional Remote Sensing Centre, Near University Campus, Before Wadi, Amravati Road, Nagpur
Terms & Conditions:
- All the above contractual services are purely on hired basis however, the engagement of this manpower hiring for the short term duration will coterminous with the XII Plan.
- The ICAR-CCRI, Nagpur will not have any liability for the above service.
- Reservation: All categories of candidates can apply.
- The Contractual services will be hired as per need and when there is no need the services will be cancelled.
- The JRF / SRF who are hired will not have any right for absorption and an undertaking to this effect is to be given by those persons whose service are hired.
- Except the hire charges as mentioned in the advertisement the person whose services are hired will not be liable for any other payment.
- Except Govt. Holiday, CL & RH if JRF / SRF/ Project Associate -II is absent from duty proportionate amount will be deducted from his consolidated emoluments.
- All the above posts are purely temporary for the prescribed period as mentioned above. The services of appointed candidate will stand terminated/cancelled automatically after the expiry of above mentioned period or on expiry of the scheme whichever is earlier and the candidates will not have any right for absorption in ICAR-CCRI, Nagpur.
The interested candidates should appear for walk-in-interview on scheduled dates and time at the ICAR- Central Citrus Research Institute Opp. NBSS & LUP & Regional Remote Sensing Centre, Near University Campus, Before Wadi, Amravati Road, Nagpur along with their application on plain paper duly affixing a latest passport size photograph and with particulars Viz (1) Advt. No. (2) Post applied for (3) Name (in BLOCK letters) with telephone/Cell nos. and e-mail address (4) Address for correspondence (with pin code No.) (5) Date of birth and age (6) Qualification (Self attested copies of certificate as proof of age and mark sheet etc. to be attached), (7) Details of experience (Proof of stating in which Institute/Organization the candidate has worked, period etc. enclosing the Certificates),(8) Whether belongs to ST/SC/OBC/OHP/Ex-servicemen(9) List of publication,(10) Particulars of Employment Registration No. date etc. and its validity, (11) No objection Certificate from the employer, if employed together with testimonials duly signed. The candidate may also bring original certificate for verification.
No separate call letter will be posted to the candidates. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview. The ICAR-CCRI (formerly N.R.C.C) & ICAR or other project funding agency will have no liability whatsoever for the contractual staff employed under this sub-project.